About Dee Phillips
I offer telephone sessions, Skype session on a pre-paid basis and face to face sessions in The Therapy Rooms, Pembrokeshire.
I accept referrals from individuals or organisations.
I use CBT and brief solution focus therapy in organisational settings.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- I have over 20 years experience in the NHS where I worked in a variety of clinical settings and information giving roles, before training to be a Counsellor.
- I have experience of management and organisational dynamics.
- I enjoy working with organisations who have difficult dilemmas and issues within the workplace setting.
- I am a trained nurse and qualified Cognitive Behavioral Therapist who works using Integrative and Cognitive Tehavioural Therapy known as CBT.
- I also have a TA101 certificate and incorporate transactional analysis into my work.
- I’m a certified transactional analyst.
- Life Coaching £45
- Psychotherapy £45
- Counselling £45
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) £45
- Telephone Sessions £25 per 30 mins/ £40 per 50 mins
- Card payments accepted.
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Alcohol Dependence
- Anger Management
- Binge Eating Disorder (BED)
- Career Counselling
- Conduct Disorder (CD)
- Domestic Violence
- Eating Disorders
- Impulsive Behaviour
- Low Self Confidence
- Low Self Esteem
- Mental Health Problems
- Midlife Crisis
- Negative Thoughts
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Attacks
- Physical Abuse
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Premature Ejaculation (PE)
- Smoking Addiction
- Emotional Abuse
- Cognitive behavioural therapy
- Life coaching
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT): £45/session
- Counselling: £45/session
- EMDR: £45/session
- Psychotherapy: £45/session
- Life Coaching: £45/session
Write a Review of In Search Of Self
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.