About Psychotherapeutic Counsellor
My work is grounded in the tradition of Humanistic Psychology.
- Working with me involves forging a collaborative relationship whereby we pool our respective resources to find your answers.
- No matter who you are or what you’ve been through, our therapeutic relationship will deepen and intensify for more meaning and fulfilment in your life.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- Since 2005 I’ve worked for a well-known organisation offering support to survivors of sexual trauma and am, at this point, probably one of the most experienced trauma counsellors in Wales.
- My background is in the creative arts. Between 1995-2005 I fronted a succession of psychedelic rock groups. Currently I’m writing a memoir.
- BA (Hons), English Literature (1992)
- MA, Contemporary Poetry (1993)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling (2007)
Age I Work With
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Write a Review of Mr. Jonathan Hellier
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.