About Systemark Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Together we can explore how you can make the most of your relationship with a partner, family, friend and other people.
- The way to overcome ones problem can sometimes be playful, so in my sessions there is often more than just talking. While your ideas are most important, you also have a right to know what I am thinking.
We offer a wide range of services for individuals and organisations:
- Family and systemic psychotherapy
- Preparing and guiding through processes of change
- Team building
- Conflict management
- Coaching and Trainings
- Supervision for consultants and coaches.
- Systemic Psychotherapy for individuals or families.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- MSc in Systemic Psychotherapy (University of South Wales, 2015)
- Degree in Social Pedagogy (University of applied sciences, Münster Germany, 2002)
- I’m originally from Germany and I have been living, working and studying in the UK for over 15 years now.
- I strongly believe that difficulties arise in relationships, whether these are private or professional relationships. And that solutions are also to be found in relationships.
- I’m passionate about using the opportunities that organisational change provides to make organisations better, more creative and ultimately more productive and successful places.
- I have been facilitating organisational change processes, coached leaders and delivered training in systemic thinking and practice for several years now.
- Aside from English, I can also write and speak in German language.
Check out my published articles HERE
Age I Work With
Other concerns & issues I deal with
- Relationship Counselling
- Couples Therapy
- Life Coaching
- Counselling: £80/session
- Psychotherapy: £80/session
- Supervision: £100/session
- Life Coaching: £80/session
Write a Review of Mr. Mark Huhnen
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.