About Kay Cohen
- I can work on clients with different issues.
- My focus is to bring change, hope, direction, acceptance, purpose and fulfillment into your life.
- We collaborate into a goal oriented achievements.
- I can support you in finding your inner resources to cope and to deal effectively with your situation.
- We will build up your natural tenacity in order to gain a healthy perspective on life’s obstacles.
- I use a range of different approaches.
- I take an individualistic approach to use the theories that best suit my client’s individual needs.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- I’m a senior experienced Counsellor.
- Registered member of British Assosiation Counsellors and Psychotherapists.
- I work privately in 2 locations: Ingatestone and Southend on Sea
- Experienced working in the voluntary sector for a bereavement, substance misuse and domestic violence services.
- Diploma level 4 and 5 integrative counsellor.
- I am trained to use CBT, Gestalts, Transactional Analysis and Inner Child, Relational Intersubjective, Intrapersonal Skills, Psycho dynamic, Person Centered and Existential.
- I’m a qualified Supervisor.
- I offer a free 30 minutes telephone consultation.
- Please feel free to contact me.
Age I Work With
Other concerns & issues I deal with
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Relationship Counselling
- Couples Therapy
- Psychodynamic/Psychoanalytic Therapy
- Life Coaching
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT): £45/session
- Counselling: £45/session
- Psychotherapy: £45/session
- Supervision: £50/session
- Life Coaching: £35/session
Write a Review of Why & Which Counselling and Psychotherapy
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.