About Anita Jackson
If you have worries about your relationship with your husband, wife, your children or any other people in your life, the years are going by, and you feel it is now time to take positive steps to improve your relationship, I will discreetly help.
During the Corona Virus Emergency, instead of meeting face to face, I will be helping you online (through Zoom...all I need is your email address to send you a link to join me), on the phone and on WhatsApp.
Often you may feel lonely in the relationship, or that you can’t seem to get him or her to understand how you feel. Perhaps you argue constantly or living nearly separate lives, giving a lot but seem to get very little out of your relationship. You worry that time is passing and you don’t want to live this way for another 20 years or more.
During the current crisis, you may be feeling overwhelm, anxiety, on top of one another and unable to find your own space which may make you feel frustrated, irritated and even angry at times. You may feel sad that you are not able to see loved ones, like children or parents
You are not alone, many relationships run into difficult challenges. However, what is different is you are deciding to take positive steps to do something about it. There is usually more to uncover and resolve than the surface problems, and I will help you bring everything to the forefront and work with you in a safe and therapeutic way to resolve things and bring harmony. My website will show you some ways I work with couples to resolve their problems.
You have taken the first step to put your relationship right and to keep it happy and positive for many years to come. If you believe I can help you, I look forward very much to you calling or writing to me. Why not take your next step today?
- I specialise in relationship counselling and coaching.
- If you have worries about your relationship with your husband, wife, or any other people in your life and you feel it is now time to take positive steps to improve your relationship.
- If you often feel lonely in the relationship, or you can’t seem to get him or her to understand how you feel.
- If you have been in a constant argument or living nearly separate lives, giving a lot but seem to be getting very little out of your relationship.
- If you worry that time is passing and you don’t want to live this way for another 20 years or more.
- I am here to discreetly help.
- You are not alone, many relationships run into difficult challenges.
- However what is different is you are deciding to take positive steps to do something about it. - There is usually more to uncover and resolve than the surface problems and I will help you bring everything to the forefront and work with you in a safe and therapeutic way to resolve things and bring harmony.
- I can also show you some of the ways I work with couples.
- I offer 10 mins free telephone consultation.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- I was featured in The Times and Healthy Magazine.
- I was also interviewed on BBC Radio and Sky TV.
- I’m the author of "Rekindle the Magic in Your Relationship ~ Making Love Work"
- PG Dip Psychosynthesis Counselling.
- Teaching Cert & Dip Imagework.
- Member BACP & Imagework Assoc.
- Counselling individuals and running groups for more than 15 years.
- Teach Psychosynthesis and Imagery as module on counselling courses.
- Help businesses build excellent relationships both internally and with clients.
- My book: Rekindle the Magic in Your Relationship
- It’s for anyone who wants to have an amazing relationship.
- READ MORE AND ORDER HERE
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Childhood Issues
- Couple Relationships
- Family Problems
- Low Self Confidence
- Low Self Esteem
- Marriage (Marital Relations)
- Negative Thoughts
- Personal Growth
- Personal Relationships
- Physical Abuse
- Relationship Problems
- Self Development
- Sexual Abuse
- Online Counselling
- EFT (MTT) Tapping
- Relationship Counselling
- Couples Therapy
Write a Review of Discovering the miscommunication that prevents Your joy!
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.