Skin disorders (Eczema, psoiasis, acne, herpes, dermatitis, athlete’s foot, hair loss, allergies);pain or disfunction in relation to the muscle or joint or nerve damage (arthritis, back pain, stiff neck, headache, migraine, trigeminal nerve pain, sciatica pain neuralgia, tennis elbow,frozen shoulder, sports injury, knee pain, heel pain bone spur, Gout, cold hands and feet); mental or spirital problems such as stress, anxiety or depression,panic attacts;metabolism disorder such as over weight or weight loss;IBS,indigestion, constipation or diarrhea;urine infection,cystitis; Hemorrhoids; Chest pain or coughing,COPD, Angina, high cholestrol; reduced memory or concentration or confidence, Fatique; ME, MS, Stroke recovery, palsy; Men’s problems (infertity,impotence, prostates disorders ); women’s problems (PMT, Menopause, Endometriosis, Fibroids, Preiod problems Breast Lump, Low libido, pregnancy disorders); quit smoking, children problems(Colic, Cough, hyperactive, Bed Wetting)
My training, work experience and any achievement
- I successfully completed the 5-year medical undergraduate degree course in Beijing Union University College of Traditional Chinese Medicine in July 1996.
- I was granted BsC (Hons) Medical Science degree on Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- I started working as a trainee Chinese Doctor in Beijing GuLou TCM Hospital in Auguest 1996. - After passing the state standardised entrance examinations on clinical practice and relevant theory, I was given the title of the physician practitioner in September 1997.
- I continued working as a TCM doctor for another 3years with regular rotation in variable medical departments covering major general areas.
- I came to work in the clinics or herbal shops in UK as a TCM practitioner in July, 2000 and continued for the following 5 years.
- Then, I went to the full-time study on a physiotherapy degree program from 2006 to 2010.
- I was granted a BsC Combined Science Degree on physiotherapy.
- I continue practicing TCM while studying and became full-time now.
- Free consultation
- 10% discount on the treatment or herbal products on the first session.
After suffering for several months with tennis elbow I decided to give accupuncture a try. I was given a warm welcome and discussed how many treatments I would need and the cost. I must admit I was a little cynical that sticking needles in me would find a cure. The treatment was painless in relaxing surroundings. I was pleasantly surprised after only the first few visits I was pain free for the first time in months. I would recommend a visit to discuss any problems you may have. It has been a year since I had my treatment and have never had a problem with my elbow since. I would have gladly paid double to get rid of the pain and cannot thank Doctor May enough.
Write a Review of Ms. May Hao
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.