About Natural Health Solutions
- My interest in Chinese medicine started with my studies in the Chinese exercise systems of Tai Chi Chuan and Qi Gong, which I have practised for over 25 years.
- In my clinic I provide traditional Chinese acupuncture and therapeutic massage and naturopathy: treating the root cause of health problems by changes in diet, exercise and lifestyle, and by the use of holistic and natural therapies.
What is Tuina massage?
Tuina is the most tried and tested massage therapy in the world, having been in existence for about 2,500 years, and practiced in all major hospitals in China. It is performed fully clothed, covered with a medical sheet and either seated or on a couch. Tuina offers a wide range of benefits, increasing well-being and speeding up the body’s ability to heal itself. It treats a wide range of complaints including neck and shoulder pain, stress, headaches, back pain, sciatica, stomach problems and insomnia.
The World Health Organisation has endorsed acupuncture as effective treatment for more than 28 conditions including: anxiety & stress, arthritis, back pain, muscular pains, sciatica, sports injuries, digestive disorders, e.g. IBS, insomnia, headaches, enstrual & menopause problems, including PMT.
I also offer cosmetic acupuncture treatment for a non-surgical alternative for facial rejuvenation.
Naturopathy is a system of healthcare which encourages and promotes the body’s natural ability to heal itself.
As a Naturopath & traditional Chinese medicine practitioner I aim to identify the underlying cause of the imbalance in the body, so I will include advice and support on lifestyle changes, diet, exercise, breathing, and supplements. I also incorporate exercises from my study and practice of Tai Chi and Qi Gong where appropriate.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- Dip Ac (Diploma in Acupuncture)
- ND (Diploma in Naturopathy)
- Diploma in Tuina
- MAFPA (Member: Acupuncture Foundation Professional Association)
- UK Register of Tui na Massage
- Registered Instructor BCCMA (British Council for Chinese Martial Arts)
- Learning and practicing Tai Chi & Qi Gong first led me on to the path of a training in Chinese medicine. I have studied and practised this Chinese exercise system for over 25 years, am a registered instructor with the British Council of Chinese Martial Arts (BCCMA) and use exercises from this tradition whenever appropriate to recover health.
- I have treated patients successfully for a wide range of conditions including sciatica, frozen shoulder, back pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, sports injuries, stress, insomnia and headaches, fertility and menstrual problems, menopause symptoms, using acupuncture, massage and natural therapies. I believe this combination gets to the underlying causes of ill-health, rather than just dealing temporarily with symptoms.
- I graduated in traditional Chinese acupuncture and naturopathy from the College of Naturopathic Medicine in Dublin, and completed further advanced level training in the Chinese system of medical massage known as tuina. I am registered with the Acupuncture Foundation Professional Association, the longest established professional association in Ireland for acupuncturists.
I am particularly interested in:
Back, neck & shoulder pain, IBS & digestive issues, headaches, insomnia. stress,menstrual problems including menopause.
I am fully trained and qualified in traditional Chinese acupuncture, and in Tuina (Chinese therapeutic massage).
Which is effective for muscular pain, insomnia, headaches & digestive disorders.
I am a qualified Naturopath.
Advising on diet, supplements, breathing & exercise to get to the root cause of your health problems.
I am a teacher of Tai chi chuan & Qi Gong
With nearly 20 years experience.
- Monday & Tuesday from 3:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Wednesday from 2:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- Thursday from 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Help for Heroes Campaign: £5 discount per session to ex-service personnel.
- Free 15 minute consultation available.
- Please ring or email me if you have any questions, I am happy to discuss more about whether I can help you.
Age I Work With
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Ankle Injury Treatment
- Back Pain Treatment
- Chronic Pain Syndrome
- Lymphoedema Treatment
- Posture Management
- Pregnancy Related Disorders
- Repetitive Strain Injury Treatment
- Spinal Manipulation
- Spinal Rehabilitation-Neck and Back Injury
- Sports and Occupational Rehabilitation
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) (ME)
- Mens Issues
- Pain Management
- Panic Attacks
- Post Natal Depression (PND)
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Sleep Disorders
- Smoking Addiction
- Stress Management
- Work Stress
- Back Pain
- Natural Fertility Therapy
- Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)
- Womens Health
- Mens Health
- Pregnancy Massage
- Chinese Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Sports Massage
- Remedial Massage
- Natural Face Lift
- Tai Chi
- Stress Management
- Acupuncture: £40/session
- Qigong: £40/session
- Naturopathy: £40/session
- Natural Fertility Therapy: £40/session
- Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM): £40/session
- Womens Health: £40/session
- Mens Health: £40/session
- Acupressure: £40/session
- Pregnancy Massage: £40/session
- Chinese Massage: £40/session
- Deep Tissue Massage: £40/session
- Remedial Massage: £40/session
- Natural Face Lift: £45/session
- Tai Chi: £40/session
- Breathwork: £40/session
- Cupping: £40/session
- Moxibustion: £40/session
- Stress Management: £40/session
Write a Review of Fiona Jennings
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.