About Done By Hand Ltd
I am ACCREDITED sports and seated massage therapist
Sports massage can be used in the treatment of specific injuries, as well as to help correct muscle imbalances, overuse and postural issues. Sports massage should play an important part in the life of any sportsman or woman whether they are injured or not. Massage is essential for optimum treatment of certain injuries, as well as preventing future injuries.
What are the benefits?
- Physical Breakdown of scar tissue, increasing muscle tone, improving tissue elasticity and help with circulation.
- Physiological Pain reduction and relaxation
- Psychological Reduces anxiety and alleviates stress.
You don’t have to be a sportsman or woman to enjoy the benefits of a sports massage.
If you spend all day at the office you may need to relieve the stress of everyday life.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- Accredited sports massage therapist level three diploma.
- First aid
- Student of chiropractic at Mctimoney.
- Seated / Chair massage therapist.
- Nova-sonic treatment.
Please ring for further details.
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- McTimoney Chiropractic
- Sports Injury Rehabilitation-Strapping and Taping
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Sports Massage
- Sound Therapy
- Sports Massage: £45.00/session
Write a Review of Mr. Chris Barron
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.