About Peter Danby
You may be seeking help with physical or mental health or for something deeper.
You may be looking for a new way to work, lead others or to live.
You may be seeking help in matters of the soul and spirit.
I am here to help/heal.
- I use a variety of practices including energy healing, mindfulness, Qi Gong and spiritual facilitation.
- My aim is to help each individual or group on the path towards good health and harmony of body, mind and spirit.
I seek to encourage and enable an evolving consciousness. To live in harmony within ourselves and with the universe around us. To raise awareness and understanding of our nature, our place in the cosmos and our purpose in life; to give a clearer sense of our responsibility within the world and the community. To help create organisations and communities that are based on the great principles of unity, love and harmony. To build a world where wealth is measured by the quality of our life and living. I do not seek to impose any belief or ideas upon you but simply to help your own path to fulfilment.
My training, work experience and any achievement
When I began my new life outside the army back in 1992, I set up a company delivering leadership development and needed a name. I was living close to Tunbridge Wells and toyed with various options such as Tunbridge Wells Training. They all seemed very conventional and dull. Then I discovered that the spring from which Tunbridge Wells gained its reputation was a Chalybeate spring - and Chalybeate is derived from Greek words meaning ‘an iron rich mineral water with healing qualities’. I loved the sound of the word as well as the meaning. Now, it feels right to bring my healing work under that banner.
My healing work is founded on the principles of Spiritual Psychotherapy – that body, mind and spirit are all a part of a single entity – and are, in turn a part of nature and the universal consciousness.
The energy healing is in accordance with the Confederation of Healing Organisations code of conduct and I am a registered healer with this organisation.
- Sessions can be booked individually or as a part of a tailored programme.
- Healing takes place where you are, neither the healing energy nor its movement is confined to a particular place. There is something though, about the environment we are in and the physical presence. So my healing work can be done at my home in Kent inside my healing room, in the garden or the surrounding countryside, at your own home if it’s close enough, at your workplace if there is a suitable space, or at a retreat centre.
- Coaching conversations can be held remotely, using the phone or video conferencing.
- Payment for the healing work can be in the form of set fees payable to Chalybeate Ltd or by a donation to my charity, Small Acts of Kindness.
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Spiritual healing
- Energy healing
- Qi Gong
- Soul Searching
Write a Review of Chalybeate Healing
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.