About Jean-Philippe Guichard
- My job as a Shiatsu Therapist is merely to help with the process of finding that key and providing each client with the unique tools they need in order to walk their personal path with good sustainable health.
- Here is your own private getaway spa in Morden, United Kingdom.
- You can enjoy getting away from the hustle and bustle of London for a while with great treatment.
- I provide Shiatsu Therapy treatment to help relieve, prevent muscle aches and pains, chronic conditions and stress.
- A shiatsu treatment will leave your body and mind feeling lighter, calmer, more relaxed.
The goal of shiatsu therapy is to restore the body’s ability to heal.
Shiatsu Therapy is one of the 8 alternative approaches indicated by the European Parliament (A4-0075/1997) as being "a nonconventional medicine worthy of interest" which enables you to preserve your capital health.
- Every shiatsu therapist is different.
- My approach is to blend shiatsu with natural exercise and lifestyle coaching to bring about a wholesome and positive change from within.
- Working in this way brings the desired long-term relief people really seek.
- A dedicated Pure Shiatsu session is generally from 60 - 90 minutes in length.
- Both practitioner and receiver wear loose, comfortable clothing and the practice is given on a large futon or soft floor space with cushions and a blanket.
- The receiver may feel grounding contact, full body stretches and joint mobility, acupressure point activation, myo-fasical unwinding and release, energy body balancing, holding of the cranium to listen to the fluid aspects of the body and other simple massage methods.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- P.S.S (Graduate of Shiatsu) - Professional Shiatsu School
- EAR Acupuncture Master Class Graduate - Yuan Clinic & Trad. Medicine College
- Ba Duan Jin & Ma Wang Dui Instructor of the British Health Qigong Association (BHQA)
- Health Qigong Instructor
- Ear Acupuncturist
- Puro Shiatsu Therapist
- Member of the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council.
- Member of the Complementary Therapist Association.
- Fully insured with Holistic Insurance.
- It takes three years to become a qualified Shiatsu therapist but basic technique is further enriched by consistent daily practice and I regularly attend continuing professional development courses to keep skills up to date.
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Craniosacral Therapy
Write a Review of Shiatsu Therapy Home Studio
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.