About Ms. So-Mei Au
-I became inspired by complementary therapies after a period of illness in my own life which journeyed into healing through complementary therapies, good nutrition, yoga and art.
- This became so much part of my way of living and personality, that I then began to train as a therapist after I recovered.
- I know from my own personal experience as well as through treating my clients, just how profound and powerful the benefits of holistic therapies are as it has changed my life.
- I now have a very holistic approach to living, as well as a strong passion and commitment to the health and well-being of others.
- I have helped and assisted clients with many different mental, emotional or physical problems, such as depression, anxiety, addictions, candida, back & neck problems, insomnia, high blood pressure, hormonal, digestive and respiratory problems, cancer of the breast, esophagus, bowel and ovaries, brittle bone disease and chronic fatigue syndrome.
- I am more than happy to discuss any of the therapies with you, so please feel free to contact me for information and for bookings as I look forward to meeting with you.
- Complementary Therapies are holistic treatments which take in to account the person as a whole being rather than just the physical symptoms of an illness.
- The holistic approach considers the person’s lifestyle, diet, occupation, relationships, environment and the effects these external factors have on the overall physical and mental wellbeing of the person.
- READ MORE
My training, work experience and any achievement
- I am a dedicated and professional Complementary Therapist with over 14 years experience.
- I have provided onsite treatments to many Corporate companies, which include the Strand and Regent Palace Hotel in Piccadilly, The Courtauld Institute of Art at Somerset House, Thompson’s Gallery in Baker Street, Olswang law firm and EnhanceAble Charity in Kingston Upon Thames.
- I have worked at Festivals, including the Camden Green festival in Regents Park, Kingston Green Festival as well as various community fairs in East London such as the annual Newham Mayors festival, Brick Lane and Stoke Newington fairs.
- I have also provided charity funded home treatments by ELIFAR, "Every Life is for a Reason" for a child with brittle bone disease and related disabilities, which was incredibly beneficial and a truly rewarding experience!
- I worked at The Yoga Therapy Centre and Moving arts Base in Angel and Shenshakti in Belgravia.
- My current Practice is in Surbiton, Kingston Upon Thames at Ward and Cross.
- I trained at the Middlesex School of Complementary Medicine and qualified in Reflexology, Advanced Auricular Reflexology, Indian Head Massage, Reiki (Master Level) and Anatomy and Physiology with David Godfrey.
- I have advanced training in reflexology, cancer care, pregnancy, pre-natal and post-natal care.
-My qualifications are accredited through ITEC.
- I am fully insured and a registered Member of The Complementary Therapists Association and EmbodyForYou with CRB/DBS clearance.
- Combination session: £95.00 (90 mins)
- Auricular reflexology: £5 added to any treatment.
So-Peaceful Therapies in Surbiton
- So-Peaceful Therapies offer Reflexology, Auricular Reflexology, Reiki and Indian Head Massage with Ms. So-Mei Au.
- READ MORE
- See my testimonials HERE
- See my treatment prices HERE
Age I Work With
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Cancer support - during chemotherapy and aftercare.
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Family Problems
- Low Self Confidence
- Low Self Esteem
- Self Development
- Sleep Disorders
- Stress Management
- Work Stress
- Back Pain
- Usui Reiki
- Foot Reflexology
- Hand Reflexology
- Spinal Reflexology
- Indian Head Massage
- Auricular Reflexology
- Reiki: £65.00/session
- Indian Head Massage: £65.00/session
- Reflexology: £65.00/session
Write a Review of So-Peaceful Therapies
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.