About Reflex’O Papillon
Bonjour! My name is Nadine, I am French, resettled in Northern Ireland for 3 years. I am a previous social worker and a humanitarian worker who, motivated by helping and empowering people and pationated by personal development and spirituality, decided to reorientate her professional career to complementary therapy. I am now a qualified level 5 reflexologist and I have created my wee business: Reflex’O Papillon.
My services are:
• Foot reflexology: Level 5 bespoke treatments adapted to your conditions/symptoms. Includes specialism in Fertility, Pregnancy, Palliative care and NEPIP treatments (Neuro Endo Psycho Immunot Pody) for stress reduction and depression.
• Hand reflexology
• Advanced Facial Reflexology: Also virtual session available
I always look for the excellence and the best experience for my clients, so I propose some extra free bonus with my services:
• Aromatherapy: relevant essentiel oils by diffusion and addition in the wax
• Breathing exercises
• Dien Chan: Vietnamese multi-reflexes acupressure (advanced facial reflexology only)
• Hot towel: for a better relaxing and pleasant moment (facial reflexology)
• Use of rose Quartz Crystals (facial reflexology)
My training, work experience and any achievement
• You will be treated by a Level 5 professional, qualified with the highest clinical reflexologist’s level in UK, trained by Dorothy Kelly Academy of Reflexology, partnered with Centralia, an independent Approved Center fully regulated by the Awarding and Qualification Organisation Agored Cymru.
• You will be provided Advanced Facial Reflexology treatments, based on Bergman’s Method, taught by Ziggie Bergman, UK’s leading expert in Facial Reflexology and winner of the AoR Excellence Award for Innovation.
• I am a member of AoR (Association of Reflexologists), accredited and registered for CAM, and I am fully insured.
I love to practice and learn about feeling better and helping another to feel better
I have always been interested in personal development and spirituality. I practice some techniques for years and I have been trained on various topics. Depending on situation, I use some specific skills within the treatments or/and as selfcare advice
. I am familiar with:
• Meditation for 15 years
• Thai Chi / Qi Gong
• Yoga / Wutao
• Do In
• Dien Chan (Vietnamese Multireflexe acupressure technique)
• Mindfulness meditation + breathing techniques + visualisation
• Do in
• Color therapy
Reflexology is a non-invasive complementary health therapy that can be effective in promoting deep relaxation and wellbeing; by reducing stress in people’s lives can be key in optimising good health and building resilience. It is a touch therapy that is based on the theory that different points on the feet, lower leg, hands, face or ears correspond with different areas of the body and reflexologists work these points and areas.
- Foot treatment (60 min): £55(single treatment) / £250(bundle 5)
- Foot treatment (90 min): £70(single treatment) / £325(bundle 5)
- Advanced facial, or Hand, or NEPIP (45 min): £50(single treatment) / £225(bundle 5)
- Combined Face/Foot (60): £60(single treatment) / £275(bundle 5)
- Combined Face/Foot (90): £75(single treatment) / £350(bundle 5)
- Virtual Facial session (30 min): £20(single treatment) / £90(bundle 5)
Age I Work With
Other concerns & issues I deal with
General well being
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Physical Illness
- Post Natal Depression (PND)
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Sleep Disorders
- Terminal Illness
- Work Stress
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Back Pain
- Facial Reflexology
- Foot Reflexology
- Hand Reflexology
- Maternity Reflexology
- Spinal Reflexology
Special Online Booking Offers
Special promotion on all Facial Reflexology until June 30th 2023!!
- £10 off on 45 minutes’ treatments, combined face/foot treatments (60 and 90 minutes)
- £5 off on virtual Facial sessions
Even more reduced by taking bundles!
Write a Review of Nadine Rossi
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.