About Shieva Alipour Psychotherapist, MA, UKCP
- As a qualified and experienced child and adolescent psychotherapist I understand the primary stages of development. When working with adults, I have in mind their experiences throughout their life trajectory and their cause/effects on the issues they are experiencing. This will enable understanding first and then change; a movement from unconscious thoughts and actions to conscious awareness. I incorporate methods such as expressive arts and NLP principles to deepen understanding and therefore change.
- I work privately in Maidenhead seeing children, adolescents and adults.
- I’m also a self-employed school creative arts therapist and it would be possible
to see your child or young person, by arrangement, at their school.
I’m integrative in my approach
- Expressive arts and NLP incorporation to get a deeper understanding.
- Neuroscience informs me of how the brain and body are affected by experiences.
- Attachment to understand early relationships and patterns of relating.
- Psychodynamic approach.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- MA Integrative Child Psychotherapy
- Advance Diploma in Professional Development
- Foundation and Intermediate Certificate in Contemporary Psychotherapy
- NLP practitioner
- I’m DBS checked and have Professional Indemnity Insurance.
- Parent-Infant Practitioner in training with OXPIP
Age I Work With
Other concerns & issues I deal with
- Psychodynamic/Psychoanalytic Therapy
- Counselling: £60/session
- Psychotherapy: £60/session
Write a Review of Ms. Shieva Alipour
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.