About Sue Tupling - Online/Virtual & Face-to-face Therapy
- I am a UKCP registered clinical Psychotherapist and Counsellor.
- I am accredited with the Neuro Linguistic Psychotherapy and Counselling Association.
- I have trained in Neurolinguistic Psychotherapy and Pesso Boyden body-based psychotherapy.
- I am also a certified yoga teacher and a qualified therapeutic and executive/life coach.
- I bring an eclectic and holistic approach to my counselling and psychotherapy practice.
- I want to make a difference by offering my expertise and services to provide maximum impact within Staffordshire, Shropshire, the West Midlands and beyond. - I believe in social progress through individual change and in human potential.
- I want to give access to powerful therapeutic and transformational programmes to everyone including those who are less privileged, economically, socially or otherwise.
- I have had significant traumas and challenges in my own life, through which I have been able to learn and grow and in working through them, find a great deal of peace, joy and vitality.
- I have learnt that in working through our problems, we can truly grow and evolve into the best of what we can be.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- I work one to one, with couples and with groups.
- I have completed over 14 years intensive training to postgraduate level in NLP, Psychotherapy, Coaching and Yoga.
- I have been working with hundreds of clients with diverse issues over 9 years practice experience working therapeutically and had to have many hours of personal development, over 4000 hours client case load, hundreds of hours’ supervision, and an clinical placement over 3 months to become UKCP registered.
- I have also done face to face trainer training, so understand the principles and practice of good teaching.
- I have been teaching/training for over 6 years, including postgrad level at university (with record breaking results in exam passes)
- I was previously executive trustee of the International Stress Management Association and co-founder of the Coaching Foundation, West Midlands.
- I’m a membership officer for the Neurolinguistic Psychotherapy and Counselling Association.
- COSRT Couples/Relationship Therapist
- Pesso Boyden system psychotherapist
- NLPtCA Accredited and UKCP registered psychotherapist (reg. No. 2011165086)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Neurolinguistic Psychotherapy (Dip. NLPt)
- Certified Ericksonian Hypnotherapist
- Advanced Master Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming (over 120 days NLP training)
- Accredited therapeutic coach (INLPTA)
- Qualified Yoga and Yoga nidra teacher (BWY Dip), (Yoga Academy/Satyananda accredited)
- Foundation course in Shiatsu and diploma in acupressure (SAC Dip)
- Accredited executive coach (Academy of Executive Coaching)
- Certified trainer of business-focused NLP (ANLP)
- NLP Certificate in Teaching Excellence (Society of NLP)
- MSc and BSc (Hons) degrees - Aston University and University of Aberdeen
- Member of the International Stress Management Association (ISMA)
- Member of the Neuro-linguistic Psychotherapy and Counseling Association (NLPtCA)
- I run special courses and classes for anxiety and depression which have terrific results for people and these will also be available online.
- These offer has great value for money (8 week course of 1.5 hours/week, with 2 DVDs and 3 CDs is £56).
- I also specialise in training people to be more psychologically resilient.
- I also run special yoga classes for health and depression/anxiety.
- Free initial 15 min phone consultation.
Other concerns & issues I deal with
•Low self confidence
•Self limiting beliefs
•Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
•Poor psychological resilience
•Tiredness & fatigue
•Performance anxiety including exam and interview nerves
•Fibromyalgia & Chronic pain
•Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
•Headaches and migraines
•Back pain & neck pain
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Relationship Counselling
- Couples Therapy
- Psychodynamic/Psychoanalytic Therapy
- Time Line Therapy
- Relaxation Therapy
- Stress Management
- Online Counselling
- Life Coaching
Write a Review of Embodied Living
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.