About Psychodynamic Counselling & Psychotherapy
- I live in West Oxford and offer short or long term Psychodynamic Psychotherapy to patients, depending on their needs.
- As a Psychodynamic psychotherapist I am interested in people’s past experiences from childhood upwards.
- These can often influence the way we behave in ways we are unaware and which can be destructive in terms of personal relationships.
- Working through this can be extraordinarily helpful to people.
- I see patients with a range of problems of which the most frequent is difficulties in relationships, which can lead to feelings of depression and isolation.
- I also see patients who have had a traumatic experience which they need to talk about, in order to make sense of it and be able to move on in their lives.
- I speak German and French fluently and offer psychotherapy in both these languages.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- I’m a fully qualified Psychodynamic Psychotherapist and trained at Westminster Pastoral Foundation in London.
- I am an accredited member of BACP and a graduate member of FPC (Foundation for Psychotherapy and Counselling).
- I’m licensed to see patients twice weekly.
- I have an honours degree in German and French from Oxford University.
- I work with patients from their late teens onwards.
- I am not a child psychotherapist.
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)
- Childhood Issues
- Personal Relationships
- Emotional Abuse
- Psychodynamic/Psychoanalytic Therapy
- Psychotherapy: £50.00/session
Write a Review of Elizabeth Brennan
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.