About Immanence Therapeutic Solutions
- I’m a Consultant Clinical Psychologist with over 40 years professional experience in delivering systemic therapy and other forms of Counselling & Psychotherapy to adults, young people, children and families.
- Immanence Therapeutic Solutions sometimes offers experience and mentoring opportunities for Counselling and psychology trainees. All trainees work under my supervision.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- I’m a chartered member of the British Psychological Society.
- I’m registered as a practicing Psychologist with the Health & Care Professionals Council.
- I’m now established in private practice after my retirement from the NHS several years ago.
- I was trained as a Psychologist in the USA and practiced in Israel before coming to the UK.
- I’m able able to practice in English, Hebrew or Spanish.
I’m an Israeli by origin, grew up at a communal settlement, a radically collectivist society which held unique ideas about families and groups. When reflecting upon my transition to adulthood, I can describe it as a moment when with my military comrades first heard John Lennon’s Imagine on the radio in our mountain tent during our conscription into a war that none wanted to fight. Not knowing whether or not any of us would return home, all were seized by Lennon’s dream of “a brotherhood of man… sharing all the world”. I was struck by how global peace is often built only by the reconciliation of one relationship at a time. And so, I became a Philosopher and a Psychologist.
Age I Work With
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
Write a Review of Dr. Joel Yoeli
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.