About Dr. Kasia Wilk
- Whatever issues you may be facing, you don’t alway have to try resolving things on your own, so Let’s connect!
- I am here to support you, challenge you, and guide you to where you want to go.
- My life’s mission is to empower, inspire, and guide as many people as I can during my lifetime along the journey of transformation.
- I have seen first-hand that no matter how hopeless life can seem, there is always a way forward, and it begins with making a choice to grow.
- It is only through the process of choosing transformation and growth that our biggest challenges become our biggest catalysts towards freedom, happiness, and joy.
- I want to acknowledge your choice to seek support on the journey of life.
- If you feel ready to take that first step, let’s book an appointment and I will be happy to start that journey with you.
- If you are not quite sure what you may need or have questions, you can send me a message or book a free 20 min phone consultation and I will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
- READ MORE
- I provide both online and face-to-face, short-term or long-term tailormade therapy services.
- Individual, Couples and Relationship Counselling
- Life Coaching
- Clinical Supervision
- READ MORE
My training, work experience and any achievement
- My professional training includes holding a Bachelor’s Honors degree in Biopsychology and a Master’s degree in Transpersonal Psychology which have allowed me to understand the human psyche from both a scientific and more spiritual/holistic perspective.
- I have completed BPS accredited training to provide clinical supervision to other therapists and coaches, and trainee psychologists.
- Professional Doctorate in Counselling Psychology
- Chartered Counselling Psychologist
- Health Care & Professions Council Registered Psychologist
- M.Sc in Transpersonal Psychology
- B.Sc in Biopsychology, Honors Degree
- Doctoral Researcher
- Certified in Clinical Supervisor
- I have received professional training in leadership and capacity development.
- I continue to undergo personal and professional development seminars on a regular basis.
- As an ethical practitioner all of my clinical work is supervised, further enhancing the safety, effectiveness and quality of my practice.
I also provide a Finding Freedome course.
- A course to free yourself from the trap of being a victim to your stress and anxiety.
- This course is for you if you are willing to put in the work and apply all the practical concepts that I will guide you through.
- You will have a workbook that you will use alongside each video module to capture your responses and to track your progress.
- You will also be able to use this workbook to continue to practice what you learn to develop the skills required to maintain your well-being over time.
- READ MORE
- TAKE ME TO THE COURSE
If you have questions and are not sure where to begin, feel free to book a free 20min phone consultation with me, and I can offer you my recommendations.
Other concerns & issues I deal with
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Relationship Counselling
- Couples Therapy
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
- Online Counselling
- Life Coaching
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT): £100/session
- Psychotherapy: £100/session
- Supervision: £100/session
- Online Counselling, Psychotherapy, Hypnotherapy, etc.: £100/session
- Life Coaching: £100/session
Special Online Booking Offers
20 min free phone consultation
Write a Review of Psychotherapy, Coaching and Supervision
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.