About Dott Samuele Filomena
I offer psychoanalytic psychotherapy and psychoanalysis for children, adolescents, adults, families and couples. After an assessment of three sessions I offer therapy from once to four times per week, it is possible to lay down on the bed. If it is difficult to come I can do the assessment through Skype and the therapy by phone.
My training, work experience and any achievement
I am a UKCP member in the Association of Independent Psychotherapist (AIP) and registered as Chartered Psychologist at the British Psychological Society (BPS).
It is possible to start a psychoanalytic treatment in person and to carry it over the phone or skype
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Antisocial Personality Disorder (APD)
- Aspergers Syndrome
- Avoidant Personality
- Bipolar Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)
- Childhood Issues
- Couple Relationships
- Dependent Personality Disorder (DPD)
- Family Problems
- Gender Identity Disorders
- Low Self Confidence
- Low Self Esteem
- Narcissistic Personality Disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorder (OCPD)
- Panic Attacks
- Panic Disorder
- Personality Disorders (PD)
- Post Natal Depression (PND)
- Schizoid Personality Disorder
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Self Harm
- Suicidal Thoughts
- Anger Management
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Sexual Issues
- Emotional Abuse
Special Online Booking Offers
The main fee is 45 pounds for 50 minutes, I have also some concessions spaces for 35 pounds per 50 minutes.
Write a Review of Dott Samuele Filomena
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.