About Julia Crabtree
- I aim to help people achieve or regain growth and balance in their lives and relationships.
- I work with individuals and couples on a range of issues including communication, psychosexual and relationship problems, depression, anxiety, gender identity and bereavement.
- I offer psychotherapy or counselling, sometimes suggesting the use of guided visualisation, creative work like drawing or sandplay, EFT (tapping), healing or shamanic work.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- I have a diploma in therapeutic counselling with the CPCAB.
- I have more than 10 years experience of counselling/psychotherapy both in private practice and with bodies such as Ealing Abbey Counselling Service and the Caldecot Centre at King’s College Hospital.
- I trained and accredited with the Centre for Transpersonal Psychology, receiving an Advanced Diploma in Transpersonal Psychotherapy in 2005.
- I added a Diploma in Psychosexual and Relationship Counselling in 2007 and a diploma in Clinical Supervision and Consultancy in 2009.
- I am registered with the UK Council for Psychotherapy and accredited by COSRT.
- I am an accredited healer with the College of Psychic Studies and a Reiki practitioner.
- I have trained with the Scandinavian Centre for Shamanic Studies.
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Shamanic guidance/counselling (including teaching the shamanic journey), shamanic healing
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Anger Management
- Couple Relationships
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Low Self Confidence
- Low Self Esteem
- Marriage (Marital Relations)
- Panic Attacks
- Personal Relationships
- Relationship Problems
- Same Sex Relationships
- Self Development
- Sexual Addiction
- Sexual Dysfunctions
- Unresolved Issues
- EFT (MTT) Tapping
- Couples Therapy
- Psychosexual Therapy
Write a Review of Accordance Counselling, Psychotherapy & Supervision
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.