About Radhika Arora
- There are times in our lives when we all need additional support to help us through difficulties and making a decision to seek help for our personal problems can be daunting.
- I believe in creating a safe space to work together, where you are the expert in your own experiences and I have the experience and expertise in psychological theories and techniques to help you achieve your personal goals.
- As a trained sex therapist I can help with sexual difficulties.
- Some of the sexual problems I work like erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, painful intercourse, loss of desire, fear or avoidance of sex, sexual problems related to health, problems with arousal and impact of sexual abuse.
- I am a relate trained supervisor.
- I have been supervising both trainee and trained counsellors for seven years now.
- I am qualified to supervise counsellors working with individuals, couples, families and young people.
- I believe that good supervision is vital for the support and growth of counsellors.
- I aim to offer this by balancing the various aspects of supervision such as teaching, supporting and challenging.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- I am a fully qualified and experienced Counsellor, Psychosexual therapist and Supervisor.
- I offer individual counselling, couples counselling and family counselling.
- I trained and worked with Relate for ten years and currently work in the voluntary sector alongside with my private practice.
- Some of the relationship problems I work with include communication issues, affairs and betrayals, family issues, parenting issues, separation and divorce.
- Masters in Psychology.
- Relate Graduate Certificate in Couples Counselling.
- Diploma in Psychosexual Therapy (LDPRT).
- Advanced Certificate in Systemic Practice with Families and Couples (IFT).
- Relate Certificate in Counselling Young People.
- Relate Certificate in Clinical Supervision.
- Individuals: £50
- Couples: £60
- Families: £50
- Supervision: £50
- Wednesday 8am to 5pm
- Thursday 8am to 9pm
- If the above times do not suit, I am available for Skype and FaceTime sessions on request.
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Avoidant Personality
- Bisexual Issues
- Childhood Issues
- Couple Relationships
- Cultural Issues
- Domestic Violence
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Family Problems
- Gay Issues
- Gender Identity Disorders
- Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder
- Impulsive Behaviour
- Lesbian Issues
- Low Self Confidence
- Low Self Esteem
- Manipulative Behaviour
- Marriage (Marital Relations)
- Mens Issues
- Mental Health Problems
- Midlife Crisis
- Negative Thoughts
- Personal Growth
- Personal Relationships
- Physical Abuse
- Post Natal Depression (PND)
- Premature Ejaculation (PE)
- Relationship Problems
- Same Sex Relationships
- Self Determination
- Self Development
- Self Harm
- Sexual Abuse
- Sexual Addiction
- Stress Management
- Unresolved Issues
- Emotional Abuse
- Online Talk Therapy
- Relationship Counselling
- Couples Therapy
- Psychosexual Therapy
- Counselling: £50/session
- Psychotherapy: £50/session
- Supervision: £50/session
- Psychosexual Therapy: £50/session
- Online Counselling, Psychotherapy, Hypnotherapy, etc.: £40/session
Write a Review of Psychosexual & Relationship Therapist
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.