About Dr. An Andries
- I have been helping people from all walks of life for more than 20 years now.
- My clients see me as an empathic, professional, down to earth, warm and accepting person.
- What I bring to the table is not only textbook knowledge but also my personal experience of overcoming fears, obstacles and uncertainty.
- If you don’t want to go on with your issues/difficulties any longer, then feel free to contact me for a free, no obligation introductory session to find out how things could be different for you.
- Keep in mind that facing challenges is hard and takes courage, but it can also be incredibly rewarding in the end.
I have a special interest in:
- Relationship issues
- Work related issues
- Chronic/Terminal physical health problems.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- Diploma in Humanistic Integrative Counselling
- Degree in Medicine
- Certificate in Trauma
- Certificate in Counselling Skills
- Bereavement Care Foundation Course
- £50 per 50 minute session, Monday to Friday, during the day, 8am to 4pm
- £60 per 50 minute session, evenings, 5pm onwards
- £60 per 50 minute session, every Saturday morning
- £70 per 60 minute couples session
- I accept Bank transfer
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Chronic Disease
- Couple Relationships
- Low Self Confidence
- Low Self Esteem
- Marriage (Marital Relations)
- Midlife Crisis
- Negative Thoughts
- Panic Attacks
- Personal Growth
- Personal Relationships
- Terminal Illness
- Unresolved Issues
- Work Stress
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Relationship Counselling
- Couples Therapy
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
- Online Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Integrative Therapy
- Transactional Analysis
- Person Centred Therapy
Write a Review of East Sussex Integrative Counselling
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.