- I work in a highly non-judgemental manner, meaning I am not looking to criticise you or condemn you in any shape or form for any of your past or present experiences, or any of your thoughts.
- I work from the viewpoint that we are always responding to our environment, that we are all individually unique, and understand that for some of us, our environments may have been so bad, that we might of adapted coping mechanisms, that although the coping mechanism’s themselves maybe viewed as unhealthy, were necessary to us at that point in our lives, as inevitably, it was our only way of coping with the present moment, or at the very severe end of the scale, it was ultimately, our only way of survival.
- I bride the gap between where you are now and the life you truly desire.
- I provide one to one counselling sessions and group workshops at my practice.
- READ MORE
My training, work experience and any achievement
- Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
- Ascentis Certificate: Awareness in Bereavement Care (The Foundation Course)
- Mental Health First Aid
- ASSIST (Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training)
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT) Essentials Training
- Experienced in working with personality disorders, victims of narcissistic abuse, addictions, eating disorders, adults who have been sexually abused, love, loss and bereavement.
I provide 20 minute free telephone consultation prior to booking.