About Ms. Nicole Rolls
I am a trained and experienced practitioner for a wide range of issues including:
- family issues
- panic disorder
- low self esteem
- sense of betrayal
- relationship issues
- anger management
- inter cultural issues
- generalised anxiety disorder
When can Counselling or Psychotherapy be helpful?
- If you feel that you need to talk to someone because you are going through difficulties, Counselling may be right for you.
- Sometimes we experience distressing thoughts and emotions as a result of life events.
- Sometimes the problem feels as if it has been there for a long time. - Together we can explore and work through such thoughts and emotions in a safe and non-judgemental environment.
- READ MORE
My training, work experience and any achievement
- Post Graduate Counselling Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy from the Psychosynthesis Trust.
- Certified in the practice of Mindfulness and CBT
- Certified by Sutton Counselling for Assessment skills.
- The Diploma is accredited by the University of East London (UEL).
- Fully qualified in the practice of Lifespan Integration Therapy (L.I.)
- EMDR Accredited
- MA with Distinction in Comparative Literature from the University of Lille.
- READ MORE
What you can expect:
- Safe and comfortable environment.
- An initial interview to explore what brings you to counselling, what you would like to achieve and then decide if we want to continue to work together.
- Regular appointments are usually on a weekly basis.
- The work can be short or in a long term.
- A counselling session normally lasts 50 minutes then we allow up to an extra ten minutes for practical arrangements.
- Breaks and leave will be negotiated with as much notice as possible.
Age I Work With
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Relationship Counselling
- Couples Therapy
- Psychodynamic/Psychoanalytic Therapy
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
- Online Talk Therapy
- Life Coaching
- Counselling: £60/session
- EMDR: £60/session
- Psychotherapy: £60/session
Write a Review of Sutton Counselling & Psychotherapy
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.