About Farhan Ghafoor
- My professional support comes in. First, I make my clients feel comfortable.
- I endeavour to create a welcoming, safe and trusting space where clients can know that whatever they say will remain in that space.
- I adhere to the ethical and professional guidelines that are in place through the BACP.
- I believe that clients need to be comfortable in their counselling sessions, to enable them to talk freely about any feelings and experiences that they may not have discussed with anyone before.
- READ MORE
My training, work experience and any achievement
- I am a qualified therapist working with clients with different backgrounds and issues like anger, self-harm, trauma, anxiety, loss, depression, bipolar, bereavement, sexual abuse, suicidal ideation, violence, risk taking behaviour, family breakdown, gender issues and sexuality.
- I can use different types of therapy including Person Centred, CBT, Solution Focussed, Psychodynamic, Existentialism and Play Therapy.
- I also offer Family Therapy sessions that can support the whole family.
- I work as a School Counsellor in a High School in Bexleyheath working with young people aged between 11-16 years old on one to one face to face sessions on a weekly basis.
- READ MORE
- Individual counselling sessions 50mins @ £40
- Family Therapy sessions start from 65 GBP for a 1 hour session.
- I am available Mon-Fri for late afternoon or evening appointments, and anytime during the weekend.
- You can call me on my mobile or email me if you would like to talk to me before considering booking your first appointment.
- Please leave a message on my voicemail if I am unable to answer so I can call you back within 24 hours.
Age I Work With
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Online Talk Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Relationship Counselling
- Couples Therapy
- Psychodynamic/Psychoanalytic Therapy
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
- Psychosexual Therapy
- Life Coaching
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT): £40/session
- Counselling: £40/session
- Psychotherapy: £40/session
- Life Coaching: £40/session
Write a Review of FG Therapy
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.