About Carol Allen
- I’m a well experienced Counsellor and CBT practitioner.
- I have been in practice for more than 11 years now.
- I am committed to providing therapy in a safe, confidential and non-judgmental environment.
- I work with both individuals and couples.
- I also work with children and young people.
- My goal is to enable you to enhance your life and to live it more fully.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- Certificate in Counselling Skills.
- Certificate in Couples Therapy.
- Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling.
- Training in working with children and teenagers.
- Prepare/Enrich - working with couples.
- I am a fully registered member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy.
- I have experience working with teenagers and adults within a Counselling agency setting for 3 years and within private practice.
- I practice an ongoing professional development.
- I offer sessions on afternoons, evenings and weekends.
- Individual sessions are £45.00 per hour.
- Couples Counselling sessions are £65 per hour.
- I can offer a reduced fee for students and clients on a low income.
- I am available from Monday to Saturday, at 9am to 7pm.
Age I Work With
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Relationship Counselling
- Couples Therapy
- Online Talk Therapy
- Life Coaching
Write a Review of Reading Integrative Therapy
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.