About Amanda Cust
- Many of us struggle on, managing everyday life but with a sense of unhappiness or tension hidden below the surface.
- Or perhaps a crisis may mean you need support from someone outside your immediate circle of family and friends.
- This is where my counselling can help perhaps a regular time each week, with no agenda or expectations, set aside to consider whatever it is that troubles you.
- Together we can give time and attention to your past, present and future, considering the reasons behind your difficulty and what your resources and options for change may be.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- Post-graduate Diploma in Integrative Psychotherapy.
- Certificate Course in Psychodynamic Theory and Counselling Skills
- Registered Member of the BACP and abide by the BACP Ethical Framework.
- I have worked as a Young People’s Counsellor in GP surgeries with ARC Counselling Service.
- I was a Registered Nurse for many years, working in palliative, neurological and homecare.
- This has allowed me the privilege of accompanying many people though profoundly difficult experiences.
- I conducted a research dissertation into the growth which may arise from loss.
- I have been in practice for more than 8 years now.
- I have personal and professional experience of the impact on families and friends when a loved one needs physical care either in their own home or in a care or residential setting.
- Following discussion, it may be possible to provide counselling in your own home or care setting, so long as appropriate privacy can be arranged.
- My professional standard rate is £50 - £60 per session.
- To have a chat about how counselling might help you, or to arrange your first session, please call or email me.
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Low Self Confidence
- Low Self Esteem
- Mental Health Problems
- Negative Thoughts
- Personal Relationships
- Pet Bereavement
- Self Development
- Terminal Illness
- Unresolved Issues
- Emotional Abuse
- Online Talk Therapy
Write a Review of Counselling & Psychotherapy
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.