About Beverley Sandler
- I understand how hard it can be to ask for help and talking to a total stranger about your life.
- But I can asure you all sessions are totally confidential and I’m not here to judege just to help.
- I have worked with many clients who suffer from Anxiety, Depression, Bi Polar, Low Self Esteem, Stress and numerous more negative situations such as couples needing Couple Counselling.
- READ MORE
My training, work experience and any achievement
- Diploma Hypnotherapy & Psychotherapy
- CBT Diploma
- Advanced Level CBT Diploma
- Counselling Diploma Level 4
- Certificate of 3 day Eating Disorders course
- Certificate of attendance for Dissociative Identity Disorder
- Life Coaching Certificate
- CBT Certificate
- Certificate in working with Clients with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
- ABC Advanced Certificate in Therapeutic Hypnosis
- Counselling Skills Level 2
- Inroads Training Stress and Anxiety management
- Inroads Training Sexual Abuse in Childhood
- S.T.E.P.S. Personal Development Facilitator
- OCNW Young Peoples Counselling Issue’s Level 2
- Neuro Linguistic Programming Practitioner Coach
- Energy 4 Life Wellness Coach
- I have been a working therapist for over 10 years now.
- All fees are per session.
- Initial half hour assessment: £20
- 1 Hour Individual Counselling Session: £45 or £240 for a 6 session package
- Couple counselling: £60 per hour session
- Energy 4 Life: £60 per session or £200 for a 4 session package
- Life Coaching: £45 per session or £200 for a 4 session package
- READ MORE
Age I Work With
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Relationship Counselling
- Couples Therapy
- Psychodynamic/Psychoanalytic Therapy
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
- Online Counselling
- Life Coaching
Write a Review of 4TherapyUK
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.