About Mr. Paul Roberts
- I help adults and young people to break the cycle of destructive patterns of behaviour.
- My aim is to offer a compassionate counselling relationship to help you with the challenges and difficult emotions that life throws at you.
- I offer a safe, confidential and available space in which you can bring immediate or long term challenges.
- Sessions are available in North Cadbury, Sherborne and Langport.
- I am also happy to consider a home visit if you prefer.
- I offer a free half-hour consultation on the phone to find out what you need to explore and to give me an understanding of your situation.
- This time is to clarify joint understanding and we can develop a sense of how we might work together.
- You may then book an initial session where we can further deepen a joint understanding of your needs, this session is likely to include some Integrative Therapy (ie a mixture of therapies drawn from different practices).
- It is possible that this may be enough to help you move on in life.
- If we both feel that further sessions would be beneficial, I will work with you to assess your counselling requirements.
- Through this process you can get a feel for how it is to work with me, it is important that you find a counsellor that you feel comfortable with.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- I am a fully qualified counsellor in Somerset with over 8 years of continuous experience.
- I have developed a unique way of working which I have found to result in a more long term outcome for my clients than traditional counselling alone.
- I have over 8 years of continuous experience and professional development.
- I have worked as a counsellor in schools and colleges and have achieved Therapy Level 5.
- I facilitate local therapy groups and one-off workshops
- Level 4 Therapeutic Counselling, CPCAB
- Level 5 Young Person (11-18) Integrative Counselling
- Registered Member of British Association of Counsellors and Physiotherapists (BACP)
- Ongoing program of Continued Professional Development
Age I Work With
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Online Talk Therapy
- Relationship Counselling
- Couples Therapy
- Life Coaching
Write a Review of Transformation Is Possible
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.