About Vanessa Aggrey
- I can work with a variety of clients with different mental health issues, addictions and challenges.
- I am passionate about treating all people with a personalized approach, as I believe that the relationship that the client has with the practitioner has the potential of creating a new narrative with different meanings, which can help them to work through their difficulties.
- My training in Relational Transactional Analysis focuses on personal development, treatment of oneself and how we relate and communicate with others.
- I describe myself as an integrative practitioner, as elements of psychoanalytic, humanistic and cognitive approaches are integrated into my work.
- The main focus of my professional practice holds in mind the central philosophy of Transactional Analysis, which is that people are capable of change and that we all have a right to be in the world and to be accepted.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- MSc Transactional Analysis Psychotherapy
- Certified Transactional Analyst
- Post Graduate Diploma in Psychotherapeutic counselling
- Working with Couples training
- TA 101 Transactional Analysis Psychotherapy
- Bsc Psychology and Criminology
- My fees are £60 - £110 per session.
- I accept bank transfer, cash or Paypal.
- Take the first step by contacting me today.
Age I Work With
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Relationship Counselling
- Couples Therapy
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
- Online Talk Therapy
- Transactional Analysis Psychotherapy
Write a Review of Serenity Balance
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.