About Miss. Yvonne Coughlan
- As a psychotherapist and counsellor I provide a safe and neutral environment to talk about what is going on, enabling individuals to explore their feelings, thoughts and behaviour at significant depth.
- Each client’s session is tailored towards their own personal needs and an understanding of their own unique situation is explored.
- The psychotherapeutic approach I offer enables clients to gain an enlightening understanding of themselves, enabling them to make fundamental changes to improve their lives and relationships.
- I offer a warm, friendly and thoughtful approach where clients can talk openly about their difficulties.
- READ MORE
My training, work experience and any achievement
- Masters in Psychoanalytic Theory (University College London)
- Post Graduate Diploma Psychodynamic Psychotherapy (Westminster Pastoral Foundation)
- Certified Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction Therapist
- Certified Cognitive Behavioural Therapist
- Certified Solution Focussed Therapist
- Foundation in Art therapy from the British Association of Art Therapy
- I have worked across the NHS, Voluntary and the private sector for more than 14 years now.
- I am an accredited member of the United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy.
- I work with clients both in the UK and globally across a variety sectors and levels of the business.
- I offer short term therapy, it involves focusing on one issue or concern.
- I also offer long term therapy, it enables a client to look at a variety of issues.
- My minimum fee is £65 per session.
- Get in contact with me as I offer 10 minute free initial consultation.
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Anger Management
- Chronic Disease
- Concentration Problems
- Cultural Issues
- Domestic Violence
- Family Problems
- Gay Issues
- Low Self Confidence
- Low Self Esteem
- Manipulative Behaviour
- Mental Health Problems
- Midlife Crisis
- Negative Thoughts
- Panic Attacks
- Performance Management
- Physical Abuse
- Physical Illness
- Relationship Problems
- Self Development
- Self Harm
- Sexual Dysfunctions
- Sexual Harassment
- Social Phobia
- Stress Management
- Suicidal Thoughts
- Work Stress
- Emotional Abuse
- Online and Face-to-face Talk Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy
- Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
Write a Review of City Psycho-dynamic Counselling & Psychotherapy
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.