About David Buckler
- My approach is totally none judgemental, being based upon the principles of humanistic practices which offer you the opportunity to explore your problems safely and confidentially.
- Progress begins with mutual trust and openness, we can make progress on your terms and at your pace.
- I am much more interested in what happened to you, rather than what you may have been told is wrong with you.
- I also specialise in the treatment of young adults, having worked extensively in secondary schools and further education.
- Life’s too short to be unhappy, unsure or unfulfilled.
- Let me help you to overcome the obstacles that seem to be holding you back.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- I hold a first class honours degree in Humanistic Counselling.
- Diploma level 5, Humanistic Counselling Practice.
- I have a current enhanced DBS certificate.
- I am an accredited member of the National Counselling Association.
- I actively engage in continued professional development.
- I’m also a Reiki Master-practitioner.
- The first step is often the most difficult.
- Let me help you take it by getting in contact with me today.
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Usui Reiki
- Alcohol Dependence
- Anger Management
- Avoidant Personality
- Bipolar Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)
- Childhood Issues
- Couple Relationships
- Criminal Behaviour
- Domestic Violence
- Drug Abuse
- Family Problems
- Impulsive Behaviour
- Low Self Confidence
- Low Self Esteem
- Mens Issues
- Mental Health Problems
- Narcissistic Personality Disorder
- Negative Thoughts
- Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorder (OCPD)
- Panic Attacks
- Panic Disorder
- Pathological Gambling
- Personal Growth
- Personal Relationships
- Personality Disorders (PD)
- Physical Illness
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Relationship Problems
- Repetitive Negative Patterns
- Self Determination
- Self Harm
- Sexual Abuse
- Sexual Addiction
- Sexual Harassment
- Sexual Offences
- Social Phobia
- Stress Management
- Suicidal Thoughts
- Unresolved Issues
- Work Stress
- Emotional Abuse
- Online Talk Therapy
- Reiki Master
- Reiki Therapy
- Counselling: £40/session
- Psychotherapy: £40/session
Write a Review of The Eden Practice
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.