About Doris Mpemba Fimpa
- We all have our issues and we should not be afraid to share them with someone like me who can and will help you.
- So, don’t be afraid to share because we are all people, we are all equal and we all deserve happiness.
- I am a non-judgemental and friendly person.
- I use an integrative approach: Person Centred Counselling, Rewind Technique and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.
- My approach gives you the time and space to explore the issue that are disturbing your life.
- I will provide you with the vital hope that things can get better plus provide you with the tools you need to cope well.
- I will help you explore the core of your problems and working from that we can make a quick recovery at your own space.
Languages that I can speak and write.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- Post Graduate Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Counselling Skills certificate
- Professional Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
- Supervision training
- Domestic Abuse & the impact on children Training
- Domestic Abuse Training for Adults
- Trained to work with children and young people 2015
- BACP Hypnotherapy Training
- Couples Counselling Training
- Training in Person Centred Approach
- Qualified Rewind Technique Practitioner
- Working in a Service for Bereaved Children and Young people
- Mental Health First Aids
- Safeguarding for adults and Children and young people
- Children and Young People Who self-Harm
- Sex in the Therapy Room 2015
- Working Therapeutically and Safety Online
- Grief and Bereavement in Children and young people
Age I Work With
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Couples and Relationship Therapy
- Mindfulness Practitioner
- Online Talk Therapy
Write a Review of Place Within Counselling
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.