About Kristina Hagstrom
- The older I get the more amazed I am of the power of our mind… our thoughts, our focus and how it can shift a situation that seems to be stuck.
- Counselling and therapy to me, is a humanistic approach with the view that we all have the capacity to heal ourselves.
- I listen without judgment and we will look at alternative ways of problem solving.
- My role is to create a trustful working space to facilitate exploration, understanding and healing.
- It can also be helpful to understand the links between the body and our mind.
- READ MORE
- A therapeutic approach that focuses on personal growth and development.
- This method of therapy can be viewed as a transpersonal approach because it integrates many aspects of the human experience, including spiritual, emotional, cognitive, and physical aspects.
- Psychosynthesis can also be defined as a comprehensive approach to helping the individual to deal with dilemmas, conflicts and patterns of behaviours which inhibit or prevent living life in meaningful and fulfilling ways.
- READ MORE
My training, work experience and any achievement
- I am a trained certified counsellor and a Holistic Therapist.
- I started my exploration of Humanistic Psychology 14 years ago when I found myself looking for a deeper meaning in life.
- I worked most of my career as an executive leader and manager in the corporate world, until I retrained to become a counsellor and executive coach.
- I have 25 years of experience of working with people.
- I studied a synthesis of meditation and western psychology, and graduated as a holistic Therapist 2006.
- I have also attended Middlesex University, graduating in 2011 a Psychosynthesis counsellor.
- Diploma in Psychosynthesis Counselling (Middlesex University, 2012)
- Diploma in Psychosynthesis Code of Practice & Ethics and the Association of Psychospiritual Practitioners (APP)
- Masters Diploma in Visual Art Sculpture (Sussex University, 2011)
- Holistic Therapist Diploma, 2006
- Bachelor of business Administrations (Linköping Sweden, 1988, BSc)
- Certified Enneagram Coach, 2018
- Certificate in 1 year program "Working With People".
- APEC’s accredited Coach, 2017
- Member of The British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy
- I charge £50 per hour.
- £60 per hour for couples.
- I offer free initial telephone consultation.
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Relationship Counselling
- Couples Therapy
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
- Online Talk therapy
- Life Coaching
- Holistic Therapy
Write a Review of Psychosynthesis Therapies
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.