About Kristina Hagstrom
- The older I get the more amazed I am of the power of our mind… our thoughts, our focus and how it can shift a situation that seems to be stuck.
- Counselling and therapy to me, is a humanistic approach with the view that we all have the capacity to heal ourselves.
- I listen without judgment and we will look at alternative ways of problem solving.
- My role is to create a trustful working space to facilitate exploration, understanding and healing.
- It can also be helpful to understand the links between the body and our mind.
- A therapeutic approach that focuses on personal growth and development.
- This method of therapy can be viewed as a transpersonal approach because it integrates many aspects of the human experience, including spiritual, emotional, cognitive, and physical aspects.
- Psychosynthesis can also be defined as a comprehensive approach to helping the individual to deal with dilemmas, conflicts and patterns of behaviours which inhibit or prevent living life in meaningful and fulfilling ways.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- I am a trained certified counsellor and a Holistic Therapist.
- I started my exploration of Humanistic Psychology 14 years ago when I found myself looking for a deeper meaning in life.
- I worked most of my career as an executive leader and manager in the corporate world, until I retrained to become a counsellor and executive coach.
- I have 25 years of experience of working with people.
- I studied a synthesis of meditation and western psychology, and graduated as a holistic Therapist 2006.
- I have also attended Middlesex University, graduating in 2011 a Psychosynthesis counsellor.
- Diploma in Psychosynthesis Counselling (Middlesex University, 2012)
- Diploma in Psychosynthesis Code of Practice & Ethics and the Association of Psychospiritual Practitioners (APP)
- Masters Diploma in Visual Art Sculpture (Sussex University, 2011)
- Holistic Therapist Diploma, 2006
- Bachelor of business Administrations (Linköping Sweden, 1988, BSc)
- Certified Enneagram Coach, 2018
- Certificate in 1 year program "Working With People".
- APEC’s accredited Coach, 2017
- Member of The British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy
- I charge £50 per hour.
- £60 per hour for couples.
- I offer free initial telephone consultation.
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Relationship Counselling
- Couples Therapy
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
- Online Talk therapy
- Life Coaching
- Holistic Therapy
Write a Review of Psychosynthesis Therapies
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.