- I am trained in various therapeutic modalities, which means my approach will be modified to serve your needs and our work together.
- I also offer flexibility in the number and frequency of the sessions I offer, based on your therapeutic needs, availability and financial situation.
- I work integratively, drawing from different approaches depending on your needs and preferences.
- I am committed to providing a safe, non-judgemental and open space for us to explore what matters to you.
- I don’t believe in one-size-fits-all approaches to counselling and I see each client as a unique individual.
- READ MORE
I work with a number of different therapeutic modalities including Existential & Transpersonal, relational Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT), Third-Wave Cognitive Therapies (such as Acceptance and Commitment Therapy), Mindfulness, Ecotherapy, Psychodynamic, Transpersonal and Body-Oriented approaches.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- Doctorate in Counselling Psychology (Regent’s University London)
- BSc Honours in Psychology (UCL),
- MSc in Developmental Neuroscience & Psychopathology (UCL & Yale University)
- In addition to counselling and psychotherapy, I offer life coaching and transpersonal coaching.
- I also offer Rebirthing-Breathwork, which is a great method for addressing deep and long lasting difficulties, which have not been resolved through other approaches such as traditional talking therapies.
- My other healing qualifications allow me to offer Holistic Healing sessions which incorporate Reiki, meditations, guided imagery, etc.
I also provide Breathwork, Reiki, Holistic & Shamanic healing.
Rebirthing Breathwork (by Leonard Orr) is a simple yet powerful technique of conscious connected breathing, which addresses early infancy, birth and adult traumas as well as current conscious and non-conscious negative patterns and beliefs by bringing them to the surface for healing, awareness, integration and acceptance. READ MORE
Healing can happen at any or all levels. In our holistic healing sessions we explore the full spectrum of your difficulties as well as your history and patterns. Depending on your needs, through using counselling, Breathworks, visualisation and meditation practices, Reiki, crystals and shamanic methods we aim to restore balance and harmony to all dimensions of your being. READ MORE
15 mins initial free consultation.
%30 off the first trial session until December 2020.
Niloufar is a sensitive, kind and powerful healer. I received a healing from her and totally recommend her. I felt a few changes in my physical body (e.g. knee pain relieved) and released some emotional blockages.
Thankyou for this powerful healing session. Niloufar makes sure you are rested and in a place of safety and proceeds to give a wonderfully intuitive and healing session each time guiding you through it. Thankyou thankyou thankyou!I highly recommend!
Write a Review of Gaia Psychological & Therapeutic Services
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.
SEND Gaia Psychological & Therapeutic Services AN EMAIL ENQUIRY