About Mrs. Jill Edwards
I am happy to work with clients from anywhere in the world using electronic contact via WhatsApp, Skype, etc., and you will find it a very useful and helpful way of accessing Counselling and Psychotherapy.
- I am an experienced and professional counsellor working to provide a safe, warm and supportive environment in which you can explore the problems, feelings and situations that are making your life uncomfortable.
- I will be focused on your needs and construct an environment that responds to the new directions you want for yourself.
- I am open to all your concerns and you will be able to get help with depression, anxiety, OCD, anger and bereavement counselling, couples counselling, relationship issues or if you are concerned about addictions, food, gambling, drugs, pornography, and alcohol.
- I look forwards to hearing from you and can assure you of a prompt reply, and way of working that suits you.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- BACP Accredited counsellor with 10 years experience of private counselling in Bristol and an integrated approach to meeting your needs.
- I have a Masters in Counselling and training in a number of therapies.
- Person Centred Therapy: letting you have the chance to reflect on your experiences of life.
- Narrative Therapy: listening to the story we tell our selves about our life and how this affects how we feel.
- CBT: changing thought patterns, supporting changing the way we feel.
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, third wave CBT: which includes a view of the values we hold, mindfulness skills, and a commitment to changed behaviour.
- Training and experience in working on-line through Skype and other instant messaging.
- If you are interested in Couples Counselling then you will be reassured that I have the Diploma from See For Miles Ltd.
- As a BACP Accredited counsellor, I offer a safe, confidential, ethical and effective practice.
Talk to me wherever you are:
- Wherever you live, you can have a very effective on-line counselling service with me.
- Even if you are short of time, having to look after children, disabled or prevented in any way from accessing on-line counselling I will be pleased to be able to talk with you.
- My clients have experienced an unexpected intimacy and freedom in working this way.
- They have felt less anxious when they are talking.
- There are a number of people who find it easier not to have to look at someone when they are talking about the issues that hurt them the most.
- Even people who have experienced quite severe abuse can make very good progress, perhaps because the focus on the written word, helps to prevent their being overwhelmed by the memories they have.
- Sessions cost £40.00 for an individual session and £60 for a couple.
- I will consider concessionary sessions for low paid or unwaged clients.
- Please call or Skype me for a free initial talk therapy consultation.
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Write a Review of Invitation To Talk
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.