About Sherrie Persaud
- This enables us to establish a trusting, collaborative therapeutic relationship which will help us work towards achieving better goals.
- For me as a therapist, it is important that I adapt my working styles specifically to my clients needs. Whether that be working systemically, psychodynamically or using person-centered therapy.
- I offer a professional, confidential service, ensuring I provide a safe and calm environment for my clients.
- I offer Relationship Counselling along with Individual Counselling.
- I also offer Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for depression, anxiety, anger management, phobias, and insomnia.
- I’m a fully qualified Psychosexual Therapist.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- Diploma in Relationship Counselling (Levels 4 & 5)
- Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Diploma in EMDR Therapy (with distinctions)
- Professional Certificate in Psychosexual Therapy
- I was trained by Relate in Relationship Counselling & Psychosexual Therapy
- I am currently undertaking training in Addiction Therapy
- I have been practicing Relationship Counselling for over 4 years and CBT for 2 years.
- I have extensive experience working with relational issues, sexual problems, depression, anxiety, anger, loss, phobias and insomnia.
- I also have experience working with addiction and also, the impact that has on family & friends.
- As a Counsellor my strengths are my ability to listen, be empathetic, trustworthy, objective, non-judgemental, calm whilst holding my clients hopes together with managing their expectations.
I am a qualified Relationship Counsellor and Cognitive Behavioural Therapist, I am a Registered member of the BACP & COSRT.
- I offer a 30 minutes free initial consultation.
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Anger Management
- Bisexual Issues
- Childhood Issues
- Compulsive Behaviour
- Couple Relationships
- Domestic Violence
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Family Problems
- Gay Issues
- Low Self Confidence
- Low Self Esteem
- Manipulative Behaviour
- Marriage (Marital Relations)
- Mental Health Problems
- Negative Thoughts
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Attacks
- Personal Relationships
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Premature Ejaculation (PE)
- Relationship Problems
- Same Sex Relationships
- Self Determination
- Sexual Abuse
- Sexual Dysfunctions
- Social Phobia
- Stress Management
- Suicidal Thoughts
- Terminal Illness
- Unresolved Issues
- Work Stress
- Emotional Abuse
- Psychosexual Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Relationship Counselling
- Couples Therapy
- Life Coaching
- Online Talk Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT): £45.00/session
- Counselling: £50.00/session
- EMDR: £70.00/session
- Psychotherapy: £60.00/session
- Psychosexual Therapy: £60.00/session
Write a Review of Clarity Counselling Services
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.