About Rakshita Parmar
- I am a qualified Integrative Psychotherapist, Counsellor, Coach and Personal Consultant, based in Harrow, North West London.
- I believe every individual is unique, so there’s no one size fits all. Therefore, a therapeutic
approach needs to change from time to time, to whatever stage of life or situation an individual is
- I do work collaboratively with my clients/patients, to access their internal resource and work on a weakness and turn into strength.
- I counsel in English, Gujarati, Urdu and Hindi.
- I am a member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) and work within their ethical framework.
- I am also a member of the British Black & Asian Therapy Network (BAATN) that works in partnership to develop culture awareness to enhance & inspire culture work in therapy.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- Diploma in Counselling with Psychotherapy
- BSc Honours in Counselling (Integrative) with Psychotherapy
- PGC in Integrative Counselling and Coaching at University of East London
- I have been working as Mentor, Coach and Counsellor for many years now.
- I have worked for 20 years within the education setting where I work with vulnerable children and
- I work with various charity organisation working with vulnerable young and elderly adults
- In my therapy, I use various clinical approach along with both my life and work experience to tailor individual client therapy a realistic possibility success journey.
- I specialise in multicultural marital relationship and culture clash, parental pregnancy related issues, sexual issues, fertility, IVF treatment, childbirth trauma, miscarriage, and postnatal depression.
- I offer short-term and long-term treatments.
- Your personal details will be kept confidential and will only be used for your development.
- Each Session are 50 minutes
- I offer Individual therapy
Age I Work With
Other concerns & issues I deal with
- Anxiety/ Worry/Problem solving/Fear/Guilt
- Depression/ Isolation/Loneliness/
- Traum /Childhood and Adolescent trauma
- Family issue/Relationship
- Parental issue /Attachment/ Identity/Child birth
- Pregnancy related issue/Miscarriage/Abortion
- Womens issue/ Menopause/Hormonal changes/ IVF Fertility treatment
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Family Problems
- Low Self Confidence
- Low Self Esteem
- Marriage (Marital Relations)
- Mental Health Problems
- Negative Thoughts
- Panic Attacks
- Relationship Problems
- Self Harm
- Stress Management
- Suicidal Thoughts
- Work Stress
- Relationship Issues
- Emotional Abuse
- Integrative Counselling and Psychodynamic therapy
- Life Coaching
Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Mindful Base Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
- EFT (MTT) Tapping
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
- Counselling: £75/session
- Psychotherapy: £75/session
Special Online Booking Offers
- Individual Online Counselling, Psychotherapy: £75 per session
- Book 5 weekly sessions for £65 per session
Write a Review of RP Therapy
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.