About Susan Chambers-Downie
- My talking therapies are for anyone who is going through a difficult time or has emotional problems but they’re unable to deal with by themselves. - - Many of my clients found that my Counselling sessions are the same or more effective than medication.
- I offer a warm and friendly environment in a comfortable and confidential space with respect for the uniqueness of each individual.
- I work in an integrated manner by using both Person-centred and Cognitive Behavioural Therapeutic techniques.
- I am accustomed to working in both long-term and short-term contracts with clients of all ages and abilities.
- READ MORE
My training, work experience and any achievement
- University West of Scotland; Institute of Counselling, Dip. CBT (March 2012-March 2013)
- Strathclyde University, MSc Counselling Studies (October 2004-June 2008)
- Strathclyde University, PG Dip. Counselling PCT (October 2000-June 2001)
- Open University, BSc (Hons) Psychology (1994–2000)
- York District Hospital, State Enrolled Nurse Training (1979-1982)
- Individual Counselling: £40 per one hour session
- Couples/Relationship Counselling: £60 per one hour session or £70 per one and a half hour session
- If you wish to learn more about me, please visit my website www.susanchambersdownie.co.uk.
- In order that we may get a better idea if we’re a right therapist-client match, I offer a few minute telephone discovery chat.
Age I Work With
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Relationship Counselling
- Couples Therapy
- Psychodynamic/Psychoanalytic Therapy
- Online Talk Therapy
- Life Coaching
Write a Review of Flourish Therapy
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.