About Amanda Cust
- Many of us struggle on, managing everyday life but with a sense of unhappiness or tension hidden below the surface.
- Or perhaps a crisis may mean you need support from someone outside your immediate circle of family and friends.
- This is where my counselling can help perhaps a regular time each week, with no agenda or expectations, set aside to consider whatever it is that troubles you.
- Together we can give time and attention to your past, present and future, considering the reasons behind your difficulty and what your resources and options for change may be.
- READ MORE
My training, work experience and any achievement
- Post-graduate Diploma in Integrative Psychotherapy.
- Certificate Course in Psychodynamic Theory and Counselling Skills
- Registered Member of the BACP and abide by the BACP Ethical Framework.
- I have worked as a Young People’s Counsellor in GP surgeries with ARC Counselling Service.
- I was a Registered Nurse for many years, working in palliative, neurological and homecare.
- This has allowed me the privilege of accompanying many people though profoundly difficult experiences.
- I conducted a research dissertation into the growth which may arise from loss.
- I have been in practice for more than 8 years now.
- I have personal and professional experience of the impact on families and friends when a loved one needs physical care either in their own home or in a care or residential setting.
- Following discussion, it may be possible to provide counselling in your own home or care setting, so long as appropriate privacy can be arranged.
- My professional standard rate is £50 - £60 per session.
- To have a chat about how counselling might help you, or to arrange your first session, please call or email me.
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Low Self Confidence
- Low Self Esteem
- Mental Health Problems
- Negative Thoughts
- Personal Relationships
- Pet Bereavement
- Self Development
- Terminal Illness
- Unresolved Issues
- Emotional Abuse
- Online Talk Therapy
Write a Review of Counselling & Psychotherapy
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.