About Kim Bromley
- You can take the first step of healing by calling me and let’s have a free 20-minute discovery chat, which will help to ensure that I am your right therapist and life coach.
- Then we can work together to establish the best approach to give you the support you need.
- As it progress, each session we have together will be different.
- Perhaps you would like on-going support where you book in a session that covers talking (counselling), then relaxation and possibly meditation with the balancing elements of reiki.
- Together, we will work at your pace and you will learn a bespoke set of tools to help you cope with any challenges that may arise in the future.
- READ MORE
My training, work experience and any achievement
- The National Counselling/Hypnotherapy Society Diploma MNCS (Acc) Membership KB00P04-2
- Diploma in Wellbeing Coach (Institute of Leadership & Management)
- Yoga Teacher Training Yoga Alliance)
- Master of Arts (MA)
- Bachelor of Hons (BA) (University of Kent)
- Certificate Phototherapy University of Derby)
- The Hypnotic Gastric Band Certificate
- Understanding People Certificate (University of Kent)
- Issues like stress, anxiety, bereavement and addiction can affect your mental and physical wellbeing.
- I am here to help you understand and to cope with what you’re going through.
- Contact me to discover how my unique blend of counselling, life coaching and hypnotherapy can help.
- Skype me
Age I Work With
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- EFT (MTT) Tapping
- Life Coaching
- Online Counselling
Write a Review of Art Of Wellbeing
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.