About Ms. Nada Khader
- I am a counsellor and psychotherapist with rooms in Ealing and Central London.
- I specialise in working one-to-one, online and virtually with adults on a long or short term basis.
- People come to see me when they feel anxious, depressed, over thinking everything, having relationship difficulties, having dilemmas, having identity issues, self belonging, cultural dilemmas, gender issues and more.
- I’m a bilingual that can speak and write English and Arabic.
- I offer therapy and supervision for student counsellor and Psychotherapy in training.
- You can make a change today, I am here to help.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- Aside from as having my own private practice, I have also seen clients in the NHS and at the Bowlby Centre.
- I have a Masters degree in counselling and psychotherapy gained at the highly respected Metanoia Institute, in affiliation with Middlesex University.
- The breadth of my training and experience means I am able to call upon a variety of styles and approaches.
- I am a Certified Transactional Analyst.
- I am registered with the United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy, British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy and European Association of Transactional Analysis.
- At the heart of my approach to therapy is a belief that the answer to life’s dilemmas is not "out there" but within us.
- When we start to love and accept ourselves as we are, we can begin to feel more empathy for others, our relationships will improve and we will find it easier to have the sort of life we want.
- It is my view that most people could benefit from therapy.
- It is a space where you can speak your mind without fear of upsetting friends or family.
- It is a chance to talk over problems with someone who is not going to be judgemental or tell you what to do.
- It is a place where you can consider your options and make choices.
- I will help you to increase your self-awareness through becoming curious about yourself.
- When we understand ourselves better we open up the opportunity for growth and change.
- Take the first step by getting in contact with me today.
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Relationship & Couples Counselling
- Life Coaching
- Online Talk Therapy
Write a Review of Therapeia NK
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.