About Kathrine Jones
- I started New Balance Counselling in 2013 with the aim of being able to offer a non-clinical, therapeutic counselling service to anyone looking for therapy without any lengthy waiting times or limit to the amount of sessions.
- I focus on providing therapeutic counselling to individuals and clinical supervision for other counsellors.
- I’m passionate about personal development and so I work to help people understand themselves more, so that they can grow and develop in a way that feels right for them.
There are so many different reasons why you may be considering counselling. Whether it’s something specific that you’ve experienced like a traumatic incident or a huge life change, or non-specific thing that you just can’t put your finger on but is affecting how you currently feel.
Online Therapy Sessions
- Online counselling may be accessed either via video call, email or online chat.
- I am fully qualified in online counselling, and adhere to the BACP Guidelines for Online Counselling and Psychotherapy.
- Just like face to face sessions, I am fully committed to your emotional wellbeing.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
- Level 3 Certificate in Counselling Studies
- Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills
- Certificate in Creative Supervision
- Certificate in Online & Telephone Counselling
- Owner at New Balance Counselling
- Counsellor at Chapters Counselling & Training
- Childrens Counsellor at Alliance Psychological Services
- Childrens Counsellor at Place2Be
- Women’s Counsellor at Rape and Sexual Abuse Counselling Centre, Darlington
As your supervisor my aim is to build a solid, professional, collaborative relationship with you, offering you my objective thoughts and reflections to help you in your relationship with your clients. READ MORE
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Childhood Issues
- Domestic Violence
- Family Problems
- Gay Issues
- Gender Identity Disorders
- Lesbian Issues
- Low Self Confidence
- Low Self Esteem
- Major Depressive Disorder (MDD)
- Manipulative Behaviour
- Marriage (Marital Relations)
- Mens Issues
- Mental Health Problems
- Midlife Crisis
- Panic Attacks
- Personal Growth
- Personal Relationships
- Pet Bereavement
- Physical Abuse
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Relationship Problems
- Same Sex Relationships
- Self Determination
- Self Development
- Self Harm
- Sexual Abuse
- Sexual Harassment
- Sexual Offences
- Suicidal Thoughts
- Transgender Issues
- Unresolved Issues
- Work Stress
- Emotional Abuse
- Online Talk Therapy
- Counselling: £40/session
- Supervision: £65/session
Write a Review of New Balance Counselling
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.