About Claudia Loubassa
- I am passionate in helping others exploring their thoughts and feelings.
- To face and overcome their life challenges, to strengthen in resilience for a balanced healthy life.
- I offer a secure, non-judgemental environment where you can explore your issues and bring the changes that accords to you.
- I offer my service to adults, children, teenagers and I also provide group therapy.
- I am skilled and have experiences in trauma, post-traumatic stress disorder, anxiety and burnout.
- I have as well experience in others areas of counselling.
- I work as well with people with learning difficulties or disabilities.
- I have regular supervision to reflect on the work I’ve done with my clients.
- READ MORE
My training, work experience and any achievement
- UK diploma in Person-Centred therapeutic counselling.
- French Diploma in Integrative therapeutic counselling.
- My integrative therapy training and experiences included Gestalt, NPL, Family Systems Therapy, Attachment therapy, CBT, Child Gigogne theory, sand Tray, Dream Interpretation in the therapeutic process.
- I an ongoing training to be able to answer different areas of the mental health difficulty spectrum.
- I am trained and have counselling experiences in Childhood Trauma, Trauma, Post Traumatic stress disorder, Domestic violence, Anxiety disorder, stress disorder, Autism Spectrum, Work stress related, Burnout Learning difficulties and children counselling.
- I abide to the BACP Ethical Framework.
- I am fully covered by Professional Liability Insurance.
As many of you, in my life journey, I’ve experienced life turmoil, negative through and feelings, I burned out .In the process of my recovery, Counselling helped me to reflect on my thoughts, understand my feelings and find a way out to challenge my emotional state.
Sophrology alongside of Counselling helped me to be more grounded, know myself better and build resilience in order to move forward.
I know how it feels to open up and be vulnerable. I’ve experienced it myself. In an appropriate setting, Sophrology can bring a significant life change in terms of bettering ourselves.
Read more about Sophrology.
Age I Work With
Other concerns & issues I deal with
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Person Centred Therapy
- Online Counselling/Psychotherapy
- Virtual Talk Therapy
- Counselling: £45/session
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT): £35/session
- Online Counselling, Psychotherapy, Hypnotherapy, etc.: £45/session
Write a Review of Light Bubble Therapies
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.