About Josephine Bey
- The first step of overcoming our troubles is to remember that you’re not alone.
- I can offer you a safe space to talk, explore, build resilience and find some steady ground.
- I can assure you that during this frightening time in life, together, with my professional help and commitment to you, we can find safety.
Freedom is not a word we use much today, but in a nutshell that’s my passion. My focus is on helping and challenging others to become emotionally and mentally healthier in order to take back control of their lives and experience freedom. As a clinician, I have proven experience as both a mental health professional and administrator in workplace functionality and employee engagement. With a background in business project management and technology, I have a unique blend of skills and qualifications to meet the needs and challenges faced by the ever-changing workforce and field of healthcare and mental health, while always keeping client and care pathways at my centre.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- I am the Clinical Director at Wellbeing Solutions Management (WSM).
- Integrative Psychodynamic & Humanistic Therapist at Her Majesty’s Prison and Probation Service (HMPPS).
- Mental Health Therapist at NHS
- Counselling Therapist at 96 HARLEY STREET LIMITED
- Communications Manager at Aged Veterans Counselling
- BA HONS, PG Dip, MA
- I offer few minutes free initial telephone consultation.
- I am here to help, get in contact with me today.
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Career Counselling
- Childhood Issues
- Cultural Issues
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Impulsive Behaviour
- Low Self Confidence
- Mens Issues
- Relationship Problems
- Self Harm
- Stress Management
- Suicidal Thoughts
- Life Coaching
- Online/Remote Talk Therapy
- Counselling: £90/session
- Psychotherapy: £110/session
Write a Review of Real Connection Therapy London
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.