About Sid Kennedy (MBACP[Accred.])
I believe that no-one’s issue or problem or concern is ever too small – if it’s important to you, then it is clearly important to me.
We all need people or someone in our lives, who we feel both fully hear and fully understand us - only then are we not alone in our struggles.
I will help create a trusting, therapeutic environment so you may be able to give focus to whatever it is that brings you to therapy, and to whatever might emerge during your therapy.
We can then hope to find ways to deal with these and to help you to develop and grow in ways that are truly meaningful to you.
My person-centred approach will ensure that you have the opportunity to bring whatever you wish to my sessions and that you will be heard in a way that you may not have experienced before.
I will also respect your willingness to talk at whatever pace is right for you.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- I have over twenty years experience in Counselling.
- I managed a university Wellbeing & Disability Service for three years.
- I had my semi-autobiographical novel published in June 2021.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Counselling
- BACP Accreditation Scheme Award
- OCST2 - Online Counselling Certificate
- B.A (Hons) in English & European Literature
- M.A in Native American Studies
- PGCE (FE)
- I’m available for face-to-face or online Monday-Thursday 9am-6:30pm, and Friday 9am-1pm.
- Home visits can be arranged.
- Once you’ve made the decision to try counselling with me, contact me by email, phone or text, with your name and email address.
- I will then send you a short form to fill in and to send back to me.
- We can then sort out your first session - either by phone or email.
Other concerns & issues I deal with
- Brief therapy
- Online Talk Therapy
- Womens Health: £50.00/session
- Mens Health: £50.00/session
- Weight Loss: £50.00/session
- Counselling: £50.00/session
- Psychotherapy: £50.00/session
- Online Counselling, Psychotherapy, Hypnotherapy, etc.: £50.00/session
Write a Review of Sid Kennedy Counselling & Psychotherapy
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.