About Bradford Therapeutic Counselling
Sometimes life can be an emotional roller coaster, full of uncertainty and confusion.
But when we invest time and give priority to ourselves, things can start to become a bit more clearer.
I believe that there is always a reason for our troubles to occur and that there is always a calm after the storm.
In fact, life seems to get a bit better than it was originally.
So we can possibly learn to look for rainbows when it is raining and find ways to stay positive and have gratitude.
Let’s work out ways for you to be on the path that feels right for you and let it lead you to a more fulfilling and happier life.
Together we can untangle and make sense of any emotions and feelings that are causing you stress and discomfort.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- I experienced working in various counselling organisations dealing with clients having a range of issues.
- As a person centred counsellor, I aim to focus my time and attention on you and what you need/want to talk about.
- BSc degree in Therapeutic Counselling
- Level 3 in Counselling skills
- Level 4 diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
- Training in Mindfulness & Meditation
- Free initial telephone consultation.
- £40.00 per session.
- Concessions offered for low income, students, unemployed and refugees.
- I work weekdays and weekends.
Age I Work With
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Avoidant Personality
- Childhood Issues
- Compulsive Behaviour
- Concentration Problems
- Couple Relationships
- Dependent Personality Disorder (DPD)
- Family Problems
- Low Self Confidence
- Major Depressive Disorder (MDD)
- Marriage (Marital Relations)
- Narcissistic Personality Disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorder (OCPD)
- Personal Growth
- Personal Relationships
- Personality Disorders (PD)
- Repetitive Negative Patterns
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Self Determination
- Social Phobia
- Unresolved Issues
- Weight Loss
- Emotional Abuse
- Therapeutic Counselling
- Online Talk Therapy
Write a Review of Ms. Farzana Kaji
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.