About Miranda Lo
- I am an Integrative Counsellor, Psychotherapist and Life coach.
- People from all walks of life come to see me in order to connect deeper with their trueness alongside the ever-moving current of life, and to eventually find their ultimate meaning in life.
- I am inspired to journey with yourself on how to unleash your full potential.
- I look forward to serving wherever you are through online therapy sessions.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- Master of Counselling (MCouns), Monash University, Australia
- Registered Member 384487 of British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (MBACP).
- BSc in PSYCHOLOGY (Hons.)
- Certified MAP Method™ Practitioner, USA
- Life Coaching Diploma
- Shadow Mastery Diploma
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT) Diploma
- Certificate in Mindfulness for Wellbeing and Peak Performance
- Certificate in Hypnotherapy Skills For Life Change
- Certificate in Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Certificate in Advanced Analytical Hypnotherapy
- DBT Skills for Adolescents and Families Online Training (with CE Credits)
- ACT Online Training (with CE Credits)
- Trauma-Focused ACT Online Training with Russ Harris (with CE Credits)
- MI Online Training (with CE Credits)
- I provide both long term or short term therapy.
- I’m available Monday, Wednesday to Thursday (10am-8pm), Tuesday (6-8pm), and Friday (10am-5pm).
- I offer £55 per individual 50-minute session.
- I offer an initial 15mins free consultation.
- Take the first step of enjoying the fullness of life by emailing or phoning me today.
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)
- Career Counselling
- Concentration Problems
- Cultural Issues
- Eating Disorders
- Integration of Experience
- Low Self Confidence
- Low Self Esteem
- Mental Health Problems
- Midlife Crisis
- Negative Thoughts
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Pain Management
- Panic Attacks
- Performance Management
- Personal Growth
- Personal Relationships
- Pet Bereavement
- Post Natal Depression (PND)
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Relationship Problems
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Self Determination
- Self Development
- Social Phobia
- Stress Management
- Unresolved Issues
- Weight Loss
- Work Stress
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
- Life Coaching
- Online Talk Therapy
Write a Review of Life Counselling Coach
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.