About Ms. Meena Jogia
- I specialise in couples and relationship counselling.
- I also work with a wide range of difficulties, including extended families and marital conflicts.
- I always create a caring, personal, non-judjemental and confidential environment for every session.
- I speak and write English, Hindi, Urdu and Gujrati.
- I offer long term and short term therapy and personal development.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- Diploma in Counselling
- Post Graduate Certificate in Counselling Supervision
- Post Graduate Foundation Training in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Certificate in Counselling Skills
- Certificate in Counselling Studies
- Certificate in Family and Systemic Practice
- Certificate in Application of Counselling Skills in Practice at Carrs Lane Centre
- Certificate in Solution Focused Therapy
- Certificate in couple Counselling
- BACP Accredited
- READ MORE
- I am a Counselling Supervisor who works with Trainee and Practising Counsellors.
- I provide both Individual and Group Supervision.
- I am an Integrative/Supervisor using three supervision models.
- As a Supervisor for student trainees I support them in their development and training as counsellors.
- Also as Supervisor I aim to ensure that my supervisee are addressing their and their client’s needs and monitor the relationship(Counsellor/client) by focusing on my relationship with my supervisee.
- The relationship between supervisor and supervisee is the heart of the matter.
- I provide independent counselling supervision in accordance with BACP’s Ethical Framework for Good Practice in Counselling and Psychotherapy.
- READ MORE
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Relationship Counselling
- Couples Therapy
- Psychodynamic/Psychoanalytic Therapy
- Life Coaching
- Online Talk Therapy
Write a Review of Meena Counselling
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.