About Mr. Steve Mash
- I am best suited for clients who have already taken the first step of being ready to change.
- My role comes in to help them in achieving this change.
- I can also provide continuous support when needed.
- I work dynamically and offer multiple tools to build up clients resilience and feelings of control over themselves and their environment.
- I specialise in relationship therapy whether for couples, families, friends or business.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- I work independently with adults, couples, families and children, using systemic, solution focused integrative approaches.
- I have a bachelors degree in Psychology and post-graduate diploma in Systemic Counselling.
- I hold qualifications in Solution Focused Therapy, EFT
- I’m experienced in using CBT and NLP.
- I’m registered with British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy.
- If you have taken the first step by deciding that you want to achieve life change for better.
- Then you can now take the second step by getting in contact with me.
- I offer free few minutes consultation prior to booking.
Age I Work With
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Anger Management
- Aspergers Syndrome
- Avoidant Personality
- Bipolar Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)
- Career Counselling
- Compulsive Behaviour
- Couple Relationships
- Domestic Violence
- Internet Addiction
- Low Self Confidence
- Low Self Esteem
- Manipulative Behaviour
- Mens Issues
- Mental Health Problems
- Midlife Crisis
- Negative Thoughts
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Pain Management
- Panic Attacks
- Panic Disorder
- Performance Management
- Personal Growth
- Personal Relationships
- Physical Abuse
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Relationship Problems
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Self Determination
- Self Development
- Sexual Abuse
- Sexual Addiction
- Sleep Disorders
- Social Phobia
- Stress Management
- Suicidal Thoughts
- Work Stress
- Emotional Abuse
- Life Coaching
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- EFT (MTT) Tapping
- Online Talk Therapy
- Counselling: £50/session
- Online Counselling, Psychotherapy, Hypnotherapy, etc.: £50/session
- Life Coaching: £50/session
Write a Review of West Midlands Well Being Therapy
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.