About Neal Henderson
- People come and see me to get professional help for anxiety, bereavement, depression, eating disorders, personal, development, relationship difficulties, low self esteem, personal and work related issues.
- I provide a safe, confidential and non-judgmental space.
- My goal is to help solve your difficulties in the most effective way.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- Dip Humanistic Counselling
- I have been in private practice for more than 24 years now.
- I use a Humanistic and Integrative approach.
- Take the first step of relief by getting in contact with me today.
Other concerns & issues I deal with
- Online Talk Therapy
Write a Review of Northumberland Psychotherapy
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.